Saturday, September 29, 2007

SYNJIN TURNS 5

I can't believe he is 5. Synjin and I had a serious talk and I told him he can only get older if he will still be my little boy.He has agreed!!


He is so excited to have a "big" boy bike!

That night we went to Pirate's Dinner Adventure in Buena Park. We had a good time. We took Synjin and Chance and the leader of the pirates was Sebastian the Black so Sebastian was with us too.Daryl's brother and our nephew, Matthew, were with us also.Chance was terrified of the pirates but as long as they kept their distance he was just fine :o)


Synjin is being sworn is as an honorary pirate!

3 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

aarrrrgh, matie. Looks like a great birthday. A big boy bike, wow! I hope you got my card. We love you.

Bob said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIRATE SYNJIN! Love you lots--see you soon! Are you taking that bike off of any sweet jumps?

Cierra said...

note to self:

celebrate next birthday at the pirate dinner place.