Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Let's Celebrate

Daryl turned 35!!We started the morning with presents and German chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting for breakfast.Yum!!That night mom and Ulises took us to the Red Lobster for a delicious meal!

The next day we celebrated with everyone at Back Home In Lahaina! It was a surprise party and Daryl was just that- surprised!!I had to post this picture because of Marissa's great face which is the same face in ALL the pictures I have of her, dating back to the early 80's.

It was his sister's birthday on the day of the party so we sang to her too.

We really had a great time! Thanks everyone for coming to help us celebrate!!

9 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Cake for breakfast, yeah. The party was fun & yummy. We are glad he was surprised. Thanks for the invite.

Vallente said...

So...Happy, happy birthday a few days late! Been meaning to call but it just hasn't worked out for us. :) Looks like tons of fun! Congrats on another year Daryl. Here's to many more. (Long distance toast!)

Unknown said...

My blog got erased and I started a new one the address is http://justingriffith.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARYL DEAR!!!
Love the picture of the kids bringing you "breakfast" in bed!
Love, the MNBradys :-)

Marissa said...

I had fun seeing all yall's! Happy Bday!!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a fun birthday!

Love,
Aunt Susan

Kim said...

Happy Birthday. Sorry we couldn't make it. The kids have been super sick.

Cierra said...

happy belated birthday!! from the looks of it, it was full of good food, loving family, and a crazy named marissa!

Tasha said...

I'm still sorry I couldn't be there. I'm hoping someday you'll forgive me and let me back in as your friend...