Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

This was a beautiful hike! My best friend Natasha joined us, thanks for being so spontaneous. It was fun hanging out with you :o)





Ok so I stayed outside to feed Luke on this swing in a low traffic area while the others went in to look around. When I finally made it in a worker commented to me that I was the one outside nursing. Apparently a passer-by made a comment to some workers inside the building. A worker then walked outside while I was out there. I thought he was just getting fresh air but I guess he was checking out who would actually engage in such behavior! For goodness sake- I WAS COMPLETELY COVERED! For all they knew I was just holding a sleeping baby! This really irked me!

2 comments:

Vallente said...

MAN...that nursing story has me irked right along with you!! Not just the fact that they had to catch a peek but that he would even feel the need to tell you he had! Stupid people! Grrrr...
On a happier note...that place looks beautiful! I love seeing pics of you and all the boys! I miss you guys! Hugs and love!

Unknown said...

I'm all ticked off for you! There is something about breastfeeding that brings out an overprotective defensiveness in me. I hate having to feel like I need to hide in a closet somewhere to feed my baby. Karen and I feel your irritation.