Friday, November 27, 2009

Redondo Beach Pier

We had a yummy lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and then walked around for a few hours! We had a great time~ the boys were a mess but, hey, that's pretty much a given on any day!!
The boys went hunting for crabs and the crabs let them know they didn't like being touched! They kept pinching them!




His big brothers are always quick to get him if he starts wandering away and by wandering I mean only a few steps!!!

He is a good little walker! Well, he has to be to get away from his brothers!

We went to the Fun Factory! Reminded me of the good old Daily Breeze days! Yippee!!
They went on this ride twice! After a couple seconds of watching them I had to walk away cause I was getting dizzy!


What a great day!!

4 comments:

Chris and Emily said...

the daily breeze - those were the good old days. can't wait until our kids are old enough to have paper routes.

Cierra said...

does the fun ever stop with you guys??

oh, and i'm pretty sure any trip to the cheesecake factory requires a 2 hour walk after the portion sizes they have! mmmmm

The Nannie Family said...

Sounds like a great time. I miss the pier.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

looks like a very fun and full (no pun intended--except you did eat at the Cheesecake Factory!) day!! Your boys continue to remind me so much of my four boys when they were little! Soooo cute! Your little guy will probably grow up to be a runner like my Todd. Lots of practice running away from the brothers!

xo,
aunt Susan